„Marriage is a sacred covenant done between a man and a woman in the presence of God.It is designed for a companionship and intimacy, BUT, most Importantly GOD designed Marriage to please HIM!”
Marriage Week is a great opportunity for couples to celebrate the commitment they’ve made to each other.
Its a chance to take time out to enhance, invest and prioritise the most important relationship in a your life.
As we approach Marriage Week 2013, we suggest five ways to invest in your marriage and build a relationship that lasts a lifetime:
1. Commit to having a date night once a week – take time out to do the things you did when dating that made that time magical
2. Pay your partner at least one compliment every day – focus on what you like or admire about your partner
3. Discover your partner’s and your own ‘love languages’, and practise using them. Each of us feels loved in a different way. Which way of showing love is most important to you – loving words or thoughtful presents, physical affection or quality time? Or a kind action?
4. Don’t be afraid to say sorry. Forgive each other so you begin each day with a fresh start and no backlog of hurts
5. Implement the ‘10 o’clock rule’. Hit the pause button on arguments after 10pm and talk about them in the morning instead. Sometimes, issues become much smaller in the cold light of day.
For more helpful and practical tools to strengthen your relationship we propose to attend a Marriage Course.
Over seven sessions of the course you will discover practical tools to help you:
• Understand each other’s needs
• Communicate more effectively
• Grow closer through resolving conflict
• Heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
• Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
• Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
• Develop greater sexual intimacy
• Discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
for more details, please, be free to contact us:
Petru & Viorica Bragaru, by skype: petru-viorica-bragaru, by e-mail: email@example.com, by phone: 253 332 4577
God Bless our Families for His Glory!